The Community and Professional Development Committee's mission is to unite SDSCPA students and families by providing resources so that everyone feels safe on campus, as well as organizing various events that benefit our local community.
Clothing Drive (March 10-25):
Get your old and unwanted clothes out of your closet for spring cleaning! Donation boxes will be in every classroom. Please donate clothes in good condition.
Blood Drive (May 27):
- Please bring ID with picture and birthdate.
- Ages 16+ are welcome, there are special requirements (will post soon).
- People age 16 MUST have a parental consent form
- How to prepare for blood drive: Eat good the nights before the blood drive, especially things with protein. Make sure to eat breakfast.
- Students cannot donate if they're anemic.